Having clean office carpets and sparkling windows may not seem the highest priority in these cash strapped times, but most bosses know that an attractive work place has many benefits. The aim for businesses to is find the most effective way of getting it done at a price that doesn’t break the bank.
Carpets can be a particular problem, especially in a busy office environment where they become ingrained with dirt, salt and moisture. If left untreated, these can decrease the lifetime of the carpet so that it will have to be replaced sooner than you expected.
There is no doubt that cleaning on a regular basis keeps your office looking successful and professional. It also gives your staff a nice place to work and research has shown that a clean environment helps alleviate the stress of busy office life.
- Use a commercial company to keep your carpets clean. Commercial cleaners have access to all the latest technology and can save you money in the long term.
- If your carpets haven’t had a deep down clean in a long while then it’s probably time they had one. A deep clean can remove ingrained dirt and stains and often make your carpet look rejuvenated and as good as new.
- Choose a company that can give you a bespoke solution to your cleaning problems and will help you keep the cost down. A cleaning solution that offers a competitive price and works at a time to suit your business will go a long way to maintaining the pristine look of your office.
- Effective carpet cleaning isn’t just about hiring a company to do the bulk of the work. Watch out for stains and clean them straight away. If someone spills coffee, don’t wait for it to soak in. Have a cleaning product on hand and make sure it is dealt with immediately.
Windows easily collect dirt and can suddenly look dull with bad weather driving rain and dust against the outside and people putting their hands on the glass inside. All can work together to make your office space look less than pristine.
- Employ a company that uses water purified pole cleaning. This is by far the most effective way to clean windows and because the cleaners are not climbing up and down ladders or hanging from the roof, the insurance premiums and hence the cost of cleaning are kept down.
- Pole cleaning gets into all those corners that could prove difficult without cumbersome access equipment and gives your windows a professional, streak free clean.
- The system is also more environmentally friendly that other cleaning methods and reduces the disturbance to your daily office life.
- For high rise offices, ensure that the company has the necessary equipment, uses an eco-friendly approach and that their staff are appropriately trained.
Effective cleaning of carpets and windows not only means that your office remains a pleasant place for staff to work in and for customers to visit, it also provides vital ongoing maintenance that can make the office a healthy and productive place to be.